Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting Rid Of Acne Was Easy

Years of suffering from acne has committed me to helping others. I decided to write about how it effected me, and the products used to treat and the acne treatment cure I finally found, so that anyone who suffers from acne can benefit from this skin condition.

Acne first struck for me around the age of twelve in the form of small spots and blackheads, obviously as a male of this age it began to be a concern, but the worse was yet to come...

1 year on my acne had progressed into huge red pimples with yellow heads. This brought great distress and at this point my acne was uncontrollable.

To hide my acne at school, I tried covering up with make-up, which for me was very embarrassing, as well of having acne the psychological effects were starting to take its toll.

I was introduced to many products, such as Panoxyl, Oxytetracycline, and most acne products you can buy over the counter, this lead to little or no results form my acne.

One acne treatment product I found slightly helpful was an antibiotic Erythromycin cream. I was prescribed this from the doctor and had good results for one or two of my friends too, the problem was though, that my acne soon flared up again after my skin got used to it. Oxytetracycline tablets had no effect at all. I had also heard that Accutine could be effective, these are strong acne treatment tablets from the doctor. The problem is these can be toxic to the body.

It became clear that I was not going to be able to clear my acne.

One day I had been browsing the internet when I saw an advert for Acne Free In 3 Days . What brought my attention was the title: Acne Free In 3 Days as this caused great amusement to me.

I did however decide to give the program a go, this is when I realized that this product was going to be quite effective.

Acne Free In 3 Days takes a whole new approach to combating acne and uses special foods and recommends certain products to eat to clear your body of toxins and neutralize certain hormones that are responsible for acne, giving a natural inside out method to clear acne.

This is not a simple E-book stating 'don't eat chocolate' or chips. Acne Free In 3 Days uses complex ways to adjust certain chemical balances inside your body safely to reduce acne, which is totally different.

For me the Acne Free In 3 Days has given me the greatest results fastest. As a long time sufferer of acne I realize the frustration it can lead to. This natural remedy adjusted my body to cope and combat acne from the inside.

Visit us http://www.shrenksonlinepharma.com

No comments: